Come one and all to Manchester’s second annual festival of our public schools and community: CelebratED MHT!, presented by USI Insurance Services. The festivities will roll out on September 17th, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm at Veteran’s Memorial Park in Manchester, NH.
It’s time to welcome back our students, families, teachers, and staff – and to launch a new school year filled with joy and promise.
It’s time to recognize the accomplishments of our students, teachers, and staff – and the diversity of talents and opportunities that is the Manchester School District.
It’s time to have fun! – to bring our community together for a day of unity and celebration.
The Manchester School District, Manchester Proud, and more than 30 city departments and organizations have joined forces to present a city-wide festival, celebrating Manchester’s public schools and community.
The festival will be FREE to ALL and include:
- LIVE performances by the Akwaabe Ensemble, Barranquillo Flavor, Manchester High School Marching Bands, Manchester School Choirs, The
Freese Brothers Big Band with Alli Beaudry, Aaron Tolson Speaking in Taps, and more
- FREE food for all kids and families
- FREE books for all Manchester School District students, with book readings by City Year throughout the day
- Visits by our kids’ favorite comic book characters and Fungo, the Fisher Cats’ mascot, who will be giving away free tickets to the evening’s home baseball gam
- Kids, activities throughout the day, including Manchester Police and Fire demonstrations, robotics competition, student art show, sidewalk chalk drawing, games, dance lessons and more
FREE school bus transportation will be available to and from the event, with hourly pick-up and drop-off between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm on the following routes:
- Starting at Parkside Middle School, to West High School at the corner of McGregor & Hecker Street, to Veterans’ Memorial Park
- Starting at Elmwood Gardens, to Beech Street Elementary School, to Veterans’ Memorial Park
CelebratED MHT! A festival to celebrate public schools and community at Veteran’s Memorial Park on September 17th!
Visit: ManchesterProud.org/Celebrated for additional information.